WHAT WE BELIEVE
We Believe In Jesus, the only Begotten Son of God! Death, Burial, & Resurrection! We Believe in Water Baptism in Jesus Name! One Lord, One Faith, & One Baptism!
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God: written by the Holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. II Peter:20-21
- There is one God who is infinite in power, Holy in nature, attributes and purpose: omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. We believe that He was revealed to us: the Father in creation, the Son in redemption and the Holy Spirit in His comforting grace that never leaves those who trust in Him. I Corinthians. 8:6; Eph. 4:6; II Corinthians. 3:17, 5:19
- In Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; for it pleased the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell. In the virgin birth; Jesus was both human and divine. God manifest in the flesh. Col. 2:9; Col. 1:19; St. Matt. 1:23; I Tim. 3:16
HIS SACRIFICIAL LOVE
- We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over 2000 years ago, and is still filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today. Acts 2:14
- We believe in water baptism (by immersion) in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth. Acts 2:4, 38
THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost or infilling of the Holy spirit evidenced by speaking in tongues as in Acts 2:1-4. This New Testament experience of is real and relevant for the present day Christian. Any time anyone received the Holy Ghost in the New Testament they spoke with tongues as the spirit gave them utterance.